Cultural Geography 9 (3rd ed.) provides a survey of both geographic principles and every country of the world through a regional approach. Following the theme of a Grand Tour, students "travel" from continent to continent around the world studying the cultures, land forms, climates, resources, economy, religions, and government of each country. This new edition is filled with photographs, charts, maps, and first-person accounts that make this "virtual world tour" an exciting and stimulating experience. Note: The Teacher's Edition includes a CD with many extra features—maps, charts, diagrams, and artwork.
Items Included in the Ninth Grade Cultural Geography (3rd ed.) Module:
- Cultural Geography, 3rd ed., textbook
- Cultural Activity Manual and CHC Activity Manual answer key
- Cultural Geography, 3rd ed., teacher's edition with CD
- Cultural Geography, 3rd ed., BJPress test set and answer key
- Day-by-Day Scheduling Guide for the module