SRA Language Roundup
With Language Roundup students can maneuver through the rough spots of writing, with tools they'll use for a lifetime.
Check out these key features of the program:
- Our primary emphasis is on learning good grammar.
- The consistent format of the Student Edition encourages students to test their understanding of grammar concepts and apply them to their own work.
- Self-contained Lessons provide flexibility so you can cover topics based on your own personal teaching style and the needs of your student.
- Students learn to edit and proofread, and they learn how language skills are essential for success in the real world.
- The Writer's Handbook leads students step by step through the writing process.
- The Teacher's Edition provides a variety of assessment options, which include standardized-format tests as well as writing prompts and rubrics.
- Covenant Homeís Grammar Activity
Booklet reinforces each concept by providing additional practice
before moving to the next.
- Keyed to
the text and Grammar Activities, the CHC Grammar Handbook 5
lists all the rules covered in 5th grade in one place, for ease in study
- Level 5 covers all eight parts of speech; students research,
plan, and write an expository report, a descriptive story, and a persuasive
"Iíve been particularly pleased by [Covenant Homeís]
grammar curriculum. I like the continuity of building on what the student did
the previous year. I like the idea of my children knowing the mechanics of
grammar usage and knowing why they do what they do. I like all the practice
offered and the can-do spirit in which it is offered. Communication skills are
important, and I want my children to use their words wisely and effectively." (L.S.
Copyright © by Covenant Home Curriculum
- All Rights Reserved